CityWest Office Park is centrally located in the thriving Pyrmont precinct, offering exposure to Anzac Bridge and easy access to public transport and Sydney’s arterial road network.
- Users enjoy easy access to the Western Distributor (via the Anzac Bridge), the Eastern Distributor (via the Cross City Tunnel) and M2 Motorway (via the Harbour Bridge).
- Secure undercover car parking is allocated to businesses within the estate.
- Bus stops are opposite the estate on Miller Street, connecting passengers to the CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and indirectly to the North Shore.
- The Light Rail station is directly across the road. The network connects Pyrmont to Central Station and the inner west, from Glebe to Leichhardt North and Dulwich Hill.
- The CBD is an easy 2.6km walk via Darling Harbour and the Pyrmont pedestrian Bridge.
to bus stop
to Light Rail
to Sydney CBD
to Sydney Airport
to Anzac Bridge